Empower our people through continuous opportunities to grow and explore the different career paths that's as committed to our employees as we are to our clients
Essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
Execute the work assigned to engineering warehouse, continuously improve and optimize the management of engineering service.
1. Specify the spare parts, Obtain CMAB part-number from QA and label it.
2. Liaise with Supplier Quality Assurance team to approve suppliers and obtain supporting material certification/traceability documentation as required.
3. Place order for parts in Oracle & liase with Purchasing to order including identifying alternative suppliers of identical parts for cost-saving.
4. Engineering goods receipt, storage, taking, meeting the requirements of Maintenance and Calibration.
5. Physical inventory periodically to ensure the accuracy of spare parts data.
6. Support Maintenance Engineer to list all spare parts and make out the reasonable quantity.=
7. Reduce the equipment shutdown risk, besides reduce the cost for purchase and inventory.
Establish and maintain engineering service center, set out the procedure of service center.
1. Responsible for repair information collection from other department, and run form and monthly report.
2. Use work-order system to record and feedback status to relate stokeholds.
Monitor Engineering budget, and provide monthly report.
Manage Engineering tools, such as Ladders, Electric Tools and Manual Tools.
1. Support any other Planning/Scheduling/Drawing/Document management tasks.
2. Ordering the critical gases, like O2, CO2 and N2 as production schedule.
3. Preparing weekly and monthly progress reports.